Rank: 331 / 1275
5 selected articles
CoinTracking · Bitcoin Analysis and Forecasts
Register For Free to get access to all features.
Forecast for the development of the Bitcoin price (experimental)
It is estimated that the BTC price will be about 14142.65 Euros in 3 hours, a decrease of -96.36 EUR at the present price of 14239,01 EUR.
(Calculated from 11,043,600 records)
Last 48 hours | Last Week | All data
Important: As everyone knows, a...
CoinTracking · Bitcoin & Digital Currency Portfolio/Tax ...
No access to your exchanges required
Import your data from many exchanges and wallets
With legacy support for closed exchanges:
The complete overview in just a few steps
1. Create an account
2. Import your trades with our import tool from exchanges to CoinTracking
3. Enjoy numerous analyzes and current data to all your coins, trades and exchanges
That speaks for CoinTracking
CoinTracking · Tax-Report for Bitcoins and other Digital ...
This setting decides at which price your coins will be converted into EUR.
Recommendation: Best Prices. [more details]
Conversion of coins in your local currency:
In order to calculate your gain and tax, all your trades must be converted into your local currency at the time of the transaction.
Let's say you bought 60 ETH for 1 BTC.
Transaction Prices: will convert 60 ETH into your local...
CoinTracking · Upgrade Account
5% discount on payments in Bitcoin.
Discount offer for lifetime packages only for a short time!
CoinTracking can be used permanently for free.
The user gets access to all statistics and imports up to a limit of 200 trades. If this limit is exceeded, no further trades can be added.
CoinTracking Pro is designed for regular traders.
The maximum trade limit...
Excel Import - CoinTracking · Bitcoin & Digital Currency ...
You're seeing a live demo. Register For Free to get started.
Follow the instructions below to import your Excel trades
1. Download the CoinTracking_Import.xls Excel file to your PC (right click -> save target as)
2. Open the file with Microsort Excel or another compatible program and put in your trades (There are two dummy trades for illustration. Overwrite them)
3. Save the XLS file as a CSV file (Save as -> Other formats -> CSV Comma Seperated Value) or as a TXT file (Text Tabstop separated)
4. Upload your CSV or your TXT file here to start your import
- You can use a...